MSU Center for Water Sciences
Any faculty member at MSU is eligible for membership in CWS.
Members of CWS are expected to review grant proposals, participate in CWS-sponsored activities, and provide CWS with an updated CV each year. In return, the benefits of membership include:
- Eligibility for CWS funds
- Assistance with external grant proposals through an internal proposal facilitation and review program
- Access to CWS’s knowledge transfer program that encourages and assists investigators in communicating their results to the broadest possible audience, in addition to their peer research community
- Networking with faculty across campus and building multidisciplinary collaborations
- Updates on new RFPs concerning water resources
To join, send an email to Dr. Erin Dreelin explaining your interest and attach a current CV.